1.10.2009

THE BIG JUD BIG BURGER

There is this burger joint in Archer, ID (about a 10 minute drive) that is famous for it's giant hamburgers. When someone eats a Big Jud big burger they get their picture on the wall of fame. I have been there who knows how many times, and I've ordered the big burger to share with friends many times. I was impressed to have once eaten half of a big burger without exploding, but have never desired to torture myself by eating the entire thing.



Last night Rauland and I went to Big Jud's and he took on the challenge.

Sorry, I don't know how to rotate this video so just turn your head to the left!

Rauland faking a smile after eating an entire cow.

3 comments :

Trisha said...

haha, that's fabulous! It looks like they should refund your money if you finish it!

Marianne Henderson said...

That just makes my stomach hurt.

Jana said...

Wowza.