1.10.2009

THE BIG JUD BIG BURGER

There is this burger joint in Archer, ID (about a 10 minute drive) that is famous for it's giant hamburgers. When someone eats a Big Jud big burger they get their picture on the wall of fame. I have been there who knows how many times, and I've ordered the big burger to share with friends many times. I was impressed to have once eaten half of a big burger without exploding, but have never desired to torture myself by eating the entire thing.



Last night Rauland and I went to Big Jud's and he took on the challenge.

Sorry, I don't know how to rotate this video so just turn your head to the left!

Rauland faking a smile after eating an entire cow.

3 comments :

trish said...

haha, that's fabulous! It looks like they should refund your money if you finish it!

Marianne said...

That just makes my stomach hurt.

Clint, Jana, and Dallas said...

Wowza.