9.20.2007

APARTMENT 107

I absolutely love my roommates. Here are some of us right after our little dance party. We were dancing and singing to the Beach Boys and then, believe it or not, Hansen. It was good.



This is all of us (below).

Amanda is on the top. She is cute as a button. She is a freshman so for the first time in a while I'm not the youngest.

Ashley 1 is in the middle on the left. I think she is the happiest person I have ever met. I mean just look at her!

Leslie is next to Ashley 1, and you all know how much I love Leslie Seriously I couldn't ask for a better roommate.

Ashley 2 is on the bottom left. Her brother is married to Ashley 1's twin sister. She is the most sincerely sweet person ever. She's just such a joy!

Jenn is in the middle there. She and Amanda are cousins. She is so full of life. She laughs all the time, and I love it!

And then obviously I am on the bottom right. Not much to say there.




This is Stanley. He is the man of the house. We love him and he loves to swim.



So far this year is incredible. Very busy, but incredible none the less!!!

3 comments :

Jana said...

Thank you so much for posting that! I am glad you are loving your roommates. You guys are all so cute! Watch out, men-o-Rexburg! Miss you!

Trisha said...

I love that post...it was fin to be "introduced" in a sense to your roommates. So glad that you are having a blast!

2 more things...cute earrings you are sporting! :) And I love Stanley, is it a weird coincidence or do you guys watch a little Disney Channel?? Love you Stac! And Miss you! (now my novel is over)

Jenn said...

Stacie darling I did it! Yay! I am actually kind of excited! But how is yours so cute? Mine feels boring....
Anyway I love you lots and can't wait to see you. Call me Saturday after the RS thing!
<3 Analise